Introduction to A2 Coursework

My name is Amber Mota, candidate number 9114, and for my A2 Coursework I am in Group 1. I am working along side Shayam Utting (candidate number: 9164) and Alistair Price (candidate number: 9137) to create a music video. The links to my work are on the right-hand side and are entitled: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' By Come What May



'Trip Switch' By Come What May

Front Digipak

Front Digipak
Front Digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Inside Digipak

Our Website - Please click the image to enter site

Tuesday 1 September 2015

R+P Post 1: My A2 Group

We have just started the project and have decided upon our group. Shayam, Alistair and myself make up group 1 and we are very keen to start developing our ideas and constructing our project. In preparation for this we have decided to create a list of working principles that we will adhere to, in order to work effectively and successfully together.

Here is a list of our working principles that we have all agreed upon:

- We will have two group meetings a week.
- We will all arrive to the scheduled meetings on time, or let our group know when rearranging is necessary.
- We will all have an equal contribution to the development of our music video.

Overall, I think following these guidelines will be crucial to the success of our project and the quality of our final product. I am very happy with my group and I am very excited to work together.

Here is a picture of our group:

No comments:

Post a Comment