Introduction to A2 Coursework

My name is Amber Mota, candidate number 9114, and for my A2 Coursework I am in Group 1. I am working along side Shayam Utting (candidate number: 9164) and Alistair Price (candidate number: 9137) to create a music video. The links to my work are on the right-hand side and are entitled: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' By Come What May



'Trip Switch' By Come What May

Front Digipak

Front Digipak
Front Digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Inside Digipak

Our Website - Please click the image to enter site

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Throughout this project I have learnt a lot about both software and hardware technologies. I have expanded my skills and techniques when using it, but also, i have learnt which pieces of technology are more effective and useful.
In the 2 Prezis below I have analysed the technologies we used, listing pros and cons for each, and then I have come to a conclusion on whether or not I would use it again.

[Please press full screen to view it properly]


What I have learnt from each technology:

     Canon Legria HFG30:
I have leant how to film rushes professionally on a digital camera, using tools such as a tripod,
a clapperboard, a dolly and a microphone. I have understood that this style of camera is becoming very popular among amateur filmmakers due its affordability and is meaning the film industry is becoming much more accessible for the wider public.

     GoPro:
Due to the style and nature of this camera i learnt a lot about new technologies and how they are widening the scope of creative possibilities in the film industry.

     Adobe Premiere Pro
Through using this program i learnt how to cut together a film sequence. I also learnt a large range of smaller skills. I am now able to; create a split screen using key frames, use exponential sound fades and rises, create lighting fades, use transitions and grade footage.

     Livetype
I have learnt how to create titles and animate them and then export them to another program (Adobe Premiere Pro).

No comments:

Post a Comment