Introduction to A2 Coursework

My name is Amber Mota, candidate number 9114, and for my A2 Coursework I am in Group 1. I am working along side Shayam Utting (candidate number: 9164) and Alistair Price (candidate number: 9137) to create a music video. The links to my work are on the right-hand side and are entitled: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' By Come What May



'Trip Switch' By Come What May

Front Digipak

Front Digipak
Front Digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Inside Digipak

Our Website - Please click the image to enter site

Monday 21 December 2015

Construction Post 4: Music Video post-production

I have created the Prezi below to explain what software I used in post-production, how I used it and issues we faced along the way.



Overall, I really enjoyed post-production for our video as I felt we had a very strong vision and a good sense of what we each wanted as our final product. In addition, after production weeks 1+2 we had a vast variety of rushes most of which were good quality, which made cutting the sequence together easier than expected. Although grading was difficult, it was a really valuable experience as it taught us communication within the group and proved the importance of constant audience feedback.

Having said this, there are a few things that I would like to improve. Firstly, I think that there should have been a larger variety of shots that exposed the Cinema 4D alpha masks effect. Secondly, I would like to have captured more Bokeh shots of the view from the rooftop as I think they added an artistic value. Furthermore, I would have liked to spend more time perfecting and stylizing the grading in order to give the video a more cohesive structure. Finally, I would of liked to make the lip-synch more exact, because in certain shots it wasn't very precise.

No comments:

Post a Comment