Introduction to A2 Coursework

My name is Amber Mota, candidate number 9114, and for my A2 Coursework I am in Group 1. I am working along side Shayam Utting (candidate number: 9164) and Alistair Price (candidate number: 9137) to create a music video. The links to my work are on the right-hand side and are entitled: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' By Come What May



'Trip Switch' By Come What May

Front Digipak

Front Digipak
Front Digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Inside Digipak

Our Website - Please click the image to enter site

Monday 7 December 2015

R+P Post 30: My shoot-board

We have now produced two shoot boards; 1 for the studio shoot and 1 for the rooftop location shoot.
Rooftop Shootboard Page 1
Studio Shootboard Page 1

Overall, I think that using these shoot-boards were incredibly useful. It allowed us to work extremely effectively and therefore we were able to get the shots done quickly without having to rush at all. It also ensured that we were all in the right places in the right time and no props of costumes were forgotten. Furthermore, they aided communication between the my other group members and myself and made sure all footage was recorded without gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment