Introduction to A2 Coursework

My name is Amber Mota, candidate number 9114, and for my A2 Coursework I am in Group 1. I am working along side Shayam Utting (candidate number: 9164) and Alistair Price (candidate number: 9137) to create a music video. The links to my work are on the right-hand side and are entitled: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' By Come What May



'Trip Switch' By Come What May

Front Digipak

Front Digipak
Front Digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Inside Digipak

Our Website - Please click the image to enter site

Monday 7 December 2015

R+P Post 23: Planning my web pages

After doing a wide range of research, across a number of different genres, I feel confident that I understand the key conventions of artist websites, particular from the rock genre and I feel ready and capable to begin drafting our pages.

Initially myself and Shayam began sketching out some rough flat plans on paper, however I felt that although useful as a first draft, creating computer generated visual designs would be much more helpful when referring back during production.

Through our individual research we had both noticed that using a banner at the top for the key pages is the most common and actually the most effective form of navigation. Below I have created a diagram of my key influences for this style of layout.




Overall, I am very happy with our planned web pages. Each page is full of relevant content and we have a reason and a reference behind each choice. This should mean that producing our website will be fairly straight forward and we will be able to produce a well thought out, effective, usable and professional site.














No comments:

Post a Comment