Introduction to A2 Coursework

My name is Amber Mota, candidate number 9114, and for my A2 Coursework I am in Group 1. I am working along side Shayam Utting (candidate number: 9164) and Alistair Price (candidate number: 9137) to create a music video. The links to my work are on the right-hand side and are entitled: A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction and A2 Evaluation.


'Trip Switch' By Come What May



'Trip Switch' By Come What May

Front Digipak

Front Digipak
Front Digipak

Inside Digipak

Inside Digipak
Inside Digipak

Our Website - Please click the image to enter site

Monday 7 December 2015

R+P Post 33: Reflections on my role and contribution during Research and Planning

Myself doing some research
Looking back over the past few weeks I am very pleased with my group and our balanced contributions to the project. I think working together we have all been allowed to focus on our strengths whilst also challenging ourselves in some, perhaps more unusual ways.

I think that I have contributed quite significantly to the idea of the project and the theme of technology and I have really enjoyed working within a group in which we can all connect to the concept.

I have also enjoyed working on the album cover flat plans as it has really allowed me to experiment with the connotation of layered meanings through still images. In addition, I have found the balance between breaking and conforming to conventions quite interesting and it has allowed me to fully understand the power of synergy and has exposed the promotional marketing linked to the production of an album cover.

I also worked alongside Shayam to create the layout and design plans for the website. This task really taught me how strong communication and teamwork can be so beneficial to the creative output.

Furthermore, I was in charge of the costume coordination and design. Initially, I felt that this would be slightly out of my comfort zone, but actually, with the help of my group I felt quite confident in the role and I really liked experimenting with power of representations, through their outfits.

In addition, being a part of the band has also offered me some unique challenges and has really helped me to understand the acting process and the best ways to explain the necessary movements and facial expressions.

Overall, I have really enjoyed the pre-production stage of the project and due to our hard work and commitment, I feel that we are well equipped to start construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment